What should be considered before investing in the Forex market?
The Forex market is an international market, and its functioning, traded products and trading rules differ from other markets. Therefore, before the purchase and sale in this market, the operation of the market must be learned thoroughly. It is important for the investors trading in the market to gain experience in the demo (trial) account after getting information about the market, so that successful trading strategies can be produced. You can take the first step to this market by learning about the trading platform, order diversity, position collateral-profit / loss relationship, transaction conditions and other details. You can also improve yourself by participating in free trainings.
Things to Watch Before You Make Forex Trading
• Open FX DEMO account before you start trading, making trial transactions, providing platform and leverage trading system.
• It is important that you carefully read the Risk Notification Form.
• If you are starting a new transaction on this market, we recommend starting your transactions with low leverage rates.
• Forex trading is risky because it is leverage. Therefore, closing your positions before weekends and public holidays will help prevent unforeseen losses due to sudden price movements.
• First, always specify your target and stop levels at each process. You can determine your stop level by calculating the maximum number you can risk.
• This is very important, definitely consider.
We recommend that you start trading with a certain amount of money, not your portfolio at all.
Otherwise, if you have all your savings gone, you’re in no position.