The third reason that traders spend many futile hours on the input signal is the illusion that the perfect entry will provide control and dominance.
Traders often think that the input signal will give them control over the markets and dominate them. This can be likened to preferring to use numerical random numbers in the numerical lot. However, if you also use special numbers or random numbers selected from the digital lottery, you have a chance to win. Almost the same true, moving average does not change or change your odds of success or loss of your trading, just as you can see when using days or days to pick up fibonacci numbers or others. I do not want to create an idea that creating a trading system is meaningless for you, of course, traders need an input signal form. It is also a fact that we need to analyze the trends that occur, what conditions we should expect by entering them. But by focusing on the input signal only, the system’s other complex elements and very important
Money management and trading psychology is the biggest mistake to ignore, ignore and ignore. The two most important elements of being a long and successful trader are now traders. By ignoring these elements, concentrating on the search for ‘Holy Grail’ will surely add you to 80% of the money, which makes you no money.
2) To see what is present in the graph, not what is in the lower self,
3) Moving Outside the System,
4) To deal with the consequences rather than the consequences,
5) Not to take lessons from mistakes,
6) To forget that the sell signal is at the same time receiving signal,
7) Forgetting that the Al signal is in the hold signal at the same time